The product offers a very high power density of 4.73W/cm³ in an ultra-compact SIP-8 metal package occupying only 2.0 cm² (0.3 square inch) of board space.
An excellent efficiency of up to 90% allows for an extended operating temperature range of –40° to +65°C without derating under natural convection conditions (see recommended PCB layout). Further features include remote On/Off control, continuous short circuit protection and an I/O isolation voltage of 1600 VDC. The very compact dimensions of these converters make them an ideal solution for many space critical applications in communication equipment, instrumentation and industrial electronics.
• Ultra compact 12 Watt converter in SIP-8 metal casing
• Highest power density of 4,73W/cm³
• Wide 4:1 input voltage ranges
• I/O-isolation 1600 VDC
• High efficiency (up to 90%) for low thermal loss
• Operating temperature range -40°C to +85°C
• Fully regulated outputs
• Remote On/Off control
• Indefinite short circuit protection
• 3-year product warranty