Agilent Technologies announced it will demonstrate its latest PXI Functional Test System, plus boundary scan and latest inline in-circuit test systems, at NEPCON EMT China 2014 (Booth 1G60), April 23-25, at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center.
Agilent experts will demonstrate:
· The new, cost-effective Agilent TS-8989A, the world’s only integrated high-current switch with PXI-based measurement system-in-a-box for automotive functional testing.
· The powerful TS-5400 PXI Series Functional Test System, which provides automotive, aerospace/defense, and industrial control manufacturers with an off-the-shelf PXI hardware and software platform with support for single or multiple DUT test.
· The versatile x1149 benchtop boundary scan analyzer, winner of EDN’s 2014 Best-in-Test Award. The x1149 offers quick test turnaround and extensive coverage, from design and validation to new product introduction and mass manufacturing. Demonstrations of the x1149 will also include testing of solid state drives and support for Intel Silicon View Technology.
· The low-cost Medalist i1000D ICT, which has the smallest manufacturing footprint in the market. This system comes complete with an integrated board handler for automating manufacturing tests of smartphones, LEDs, automotive fuse boxes and more. The i1000D includes digital testing, boundary scan and serial programming capabilities.
· The fully integrated inline Medalist i3070 Series 5 in-circuit test system with short-wire fixturing, known for its ease of test transportability and repeatability. This award-winning suite includes limited-access tests, LED tests and an easy-to-use interface.
· The new Agilent i1000D diagnostics test set, a custom, modular ICT-featured instrument. For use in R&D, repair and functional test, it provides faster prototype turn-on and precise repair diagnostics.