The process of changing filters requires taking apart the lamp assembly, which includes the xenon-arc lamp, inner glass filter, outer glass filter, and associated hardware. It can be quite tedious and offers the potential for human error resulting in lamp or filter breakage or incorrect filter installation.
The new Atlas Sealed Lamp incorporates all assembly elements into a single, factory-sealed unit. The advantages are significant:
- Simplified installation – just plug and play
- No assembly/disassembly errors
- Less downtime
- Reduced accidental breakage or premature failure due to mishandling
- Repeatable test conditions due to minimal handling
- Easy identification of filter combinations and part numbers
Visit the Ci4000 or Ci4400 webpages to learn more.