PHILADELPHIA – I-Star Lighting has developed a lighting system that enables users to program a full range of color temperatures and dimming options to adjust light output throughout the course of the day to provide a healthier, more human-centric lighting environment for interior lights. The I-Star Circadian System natural spectrum lighting combines several different I-Star technology innovations to produce a user-friendly, simplified lighting and control system.
The I-Star Circadian System is an integrated LED lighting system with the following components:
• A series of 2’ x 2’ panel lighting fixtures that incorporate natural spectrum LEDs with light output that closely matches the spectrum of natural sunlight.
• Each light fixture connects wirelessly through an I-Star Bluetooth receiver, forming a mesh network that enables all the fixtures in the system to communicate with each other, as well with a central Bluetooth transmitter module and tunable dimmer control.
• I-Star’s tunable white LED driver control module provides central dimming and color temperature adjustment for the light fixtures. These modules are available in both linear or rectangular form factors and interface with standard 0 – 10V dimmers.
• An I-Star Bluetooth transmitter mounted in a central location interfaces with standard 0 – 10V dimmer controls and photo sensors to provide a convenient user interface.
• Providing central control and user programmability is the I-Star Gateway programmable interface controller, which enables the user to program the overall lighting system to adjust color temperature and light intensity for specific times over the course of the day. The system can also be programmed to respond to the inputs from light sensors in the room.
• The I-Star Circadian System mobile app, available for IoS and Android devices, is used to commission the system, as well as to adjust the programming after installation.
For more information, visit www.istarlighting.com