The Power Sources Manufactureurers Association (PSMA) announced a new slate of officers has been elected to lead its Board of Directors for the 2014-16 term. The new officers are Ernie Parker (Crane Electronics, Inc.), Chairman; Eric Persson (International Rectifier Corporation), President; Stephen Oliver (Vicor Corporation), Vice President; and Michel Grenon, Secretary/Treasurer (Gaia Converter Inc.).
“The PSMA serves as an important resource to the entire power electronics community,” said Ernie Parker, PSMA’s new Chairman. “The Association’s critical work in producing its Technology Roadmap plus the influential work being carried out by PSMA committees including Nanotechnology, Packaging, Alternative Energy, Energy Harvesting and many others relies on the active participation of our members. We welcome and encourage all companies in our industry to become part of the organization.” The twelve members of the Board are elected by the member company representatives to serve three-year terms, with four members rotating off each year.
The full board of directors for 2014 are:
• Ernie Parker, Crane Electronics, Inc. – Chairman
• Eric Persson, International Rectifier – President
• Stephen Oliver, Vicor Corporation – Vice-President
• Michel Grenon, Gaia Converter, Inc – Secretary/Treasurer
• Dusty Becker, Emerson Energy Systems
• Carl Blake, Transphorm Inc.
• Alain Chapius, Power-One
• Ed Herbert, Independent Inventor
• John McManus, Lincoln International
• Brian Narveson, Narveson Innovative Consulting
• Aung Thet Tu, Fairchild Semiconductor
• Donald Woodard, Venable Corporation
PSMA is a non-profit professional organization with the two-fold objective of enhancing the stature and reputation of its members and their products, and improving their technological power sources knowledge. Its aim is to educate the electronics industry, academia, government and industry communities as to the applications and importance of all types of power sources and conversion devices.
Power Sources Manufacturers Association