Fair-Rite Products' RoHS compliant flexible sheets are offered in four thicknesses and six material grades. Functioning primarily as an EMI suppressor, the flexible ferrite blocks noise at lower frequencies and absorbs it at higher frequencies. Applications include shielding antennas and RF circuits from reflection and eddy currents induced by metal surfaces. Additionally, radiated noise on PCBs and ICs from internally and externally generated sources can be effectively suppressed.
The flexible ferrite sheets are ideal for use in RFID and Near Field Communication (NFC) applications, improving performance in mobile devices. Wireless charging pads and receiver coils can also benefit from the use of ferrite sheets by improving connectivity between devices and to protect from unwanted power transmission to internal components.
The NiZn ferrite is placed between a 0.01 mm layer of PET film and 0.02 mm adhesive tape. Each sheet can be cut to size enabling it to conform to a multitude of applications and the combination of the ferrite and PET film results in a product that displays high surface resistivity.
• Six material grades (20, 45, 60 120, 140, 220 μ)
• Four thicknesses (0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.5 mm)
• Blocks noise at low frequencies, absorbs at high
• High surface resistivity
• Peel and Stick Adhesive backing
• Die-cutting available
• RoHS compliant
• Pure ferrite; no flexible binders
• Shielding of antennas and RF circuits from reflection and eddy currents
• Suppression of radiated noise on PCBs and ICs from internally and externally generated sources
• RFID and Near Field Communication (NFC) performance improvement
• Wireless charging connectivity performance improvement • Protection from unwanted power transmission in wireless charging applications