TRACO POWER announces it’s next generation of 30W DC-DC converters in the standard 1 x 1 inch footprint with the new THL 30WI series.
This next-generation product greatly improves the “cost / performance” ratio in the 30W, 1 x 1” industry standard product area. Combined with safety approvals to the latest IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 standards, the product is ideal for mobile equipment, instrumentation, distributed power architectures and industrial electronics and any application where cost, quality and small size are critical factors. These new DC-DC converter families feature:
• Up to 30 watts output power with 88% efficiency
• Shielded 1” x 1” metal package
• Wide 4:1 input voltage range: 9-36 or 18-75 VDC
• 1500 VDC I/O-isolation
• Full load -40 to +60 °C (ambient) without derating
• Operating range of –40°C to +80°C
• Remote On/Off and Trim function
• >1.3 Million hours MTBF with a 3-year product warranty
Products are in stock and available through TRACO POWER’s global distribution network. Please go here for documentation and sourcing.