Raritan announced the combo KVM-over-IP/LCD drawers (DLX2-108-LED, DLX2-116-LED, DLX2-216-LED) and KVM-over-IP only units (DLX2-108, DLX2-116, DLX2-216) for its existing Dominion LX II portfolio. With up to 256 connected devices, the new models are ideal for IT administration tasks or for organizations with multiple satellite server locations enabling both local and remote access.
The new models offer productivity features such as virtual media, absolute mouse synchronization, directory server authentication, and PC Share. These features enable IT personnel to remotely manage computer and serial devices—maximizing uptime while avoiding travel to resolve connectivity issues.
All Dominion LX II models offer the ability to administer a wide range of servers, PCs, and laptops with VGA, DVI, HDMI, USB-C, DisplayPort, USB, and PS/2 interfaces. In addition, the integrated combo KVM-over-IP switches enable the management of two or four networking/serial devices via Dominion Serial Access Modules (DSAM). With local at-the-rack access, plus up to two remote users, these eight or 16-port combo, digital KVM switches provide reliable Java-free BIOS-level control. Additional benefits include:
● Attractive SMB price point with enterprise-level features.
● HTML5-based HTML KVM client.
● Productive video performance for 1080p and 1200p video at 15 frames/second.
● Strong TLS, password settings, password retry lockout, and the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES); also integrates with Active Directory®, LDAP, or RADIUS.
● Universal Virtual Media to transfer files, load software, and boot an OS.
Availability and Pricing
Both the combo KVM-over-IP/LCD drawers (DLX2-108-LED, DLX2-116-LED, DLX2-216-LED) and KVM-over-IP only units (DLX2-108, DLX2-116, DLX2-216) are available and in stock. For more information please visit Dominion LX II
To learn more, visit Raritan.