Renesas Electronics Corporation announced the first 10 ready to use partner solutions that support the Renesas Advanced (RA) microcontroller (MCU) Family of 32-bit Arm Cortex-M MCUs. RA MCUs deliver optimized performance and ease of use with the Flexible Software Package (FSP) and partner building block solutions that work out-of-box to address a range of Internet of Things (IoT) endpoint and edge applications.
The RA MCU ecosystem today has more than 30 partners with continuous investments planned. Each partner’s building block solution will be labelled with the RA READY badge and is designed to solve real-world customer problems. Ready to use RA solutions accelerate time to market by providing plug & play options that enable a variety of IoT capabilities like security, connectivity, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and human machine interface (HMI). Because the RA FSP is an open architecture, it allows customers to re-use their legacy code and combine it with software examples from Renesas and ecosystempartners to easily implement complex IoT capabilities.
First 10 Ready to Use RA Partner Solutions Immediately Available:
· Advanced Media Inc. (AMI) and Techno Mathematical Co. (TMC) deliver a smart voice solution using algorithms and decoding for human machine interface communication
· BFG Engineering provides algorithms, hardware, and software in a motor control reference driver platform for home appliances
· CapExt capacitive touch simulation software reduces prototyping time and delivers optimal touch screen performance
· Cyberon offers a voice recognition command and control solution for human machine interface communications
· Cypherbridge Systems provides SDKPac secure go-to-cloud connectivity and IoT gateway operation, along with the uLoadXL secure bootloader
· GT&T has developed a small, reliable and ready-to-manufacture GPS and Cat-M1/NB-IoT fleet tracking solution
· Reloc provides a production ready Wi-Fi driver enabling connected IoT devices
· SecureRF DOME platform provides zero-touch onboarding, authentication, secure firmware update delivery and ownership management for IoT endpoint devices leveraging its quantum resistant Group Theoretic Cryptography (GTC) technology
· SEGGER emWin embedded GUI is integrated out-of-box in the RA FSP to enable the creation of highly efficient and high-quality graphical user interfaces
· Silex provides Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 5.0 connectivity modules for IoT devices
The RA MCU solution packs are available now from Renesas Electronics. Each solution pack typically includes a 2-page partner brief, short introductory solution video, demo project, and technical documentation.
For more information on the Renesas RA partner ecosystem and RA MCU partner solutions, please visit https://www.renesas.com/ra-partners.