Microsemi, a leading provider of semiconductor solutions differentiated by power, security, reliability and performance, will be participating in Electronica 2016 Nov. 8-11, 2016 at Messe München in Munich, Germany. Microsemi will be exhibiting in Hall A4, booth #207, where the company’s experts will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate leading-edge solutions for aerospace and defense, communications, data center and industrial markets.
Live technology demonstrations will include:
• Microsemi’s SmartFusion™2 system-on-chip (SoC) field programmable gate array (FPGA) EtherCAT demonstration in partnership with Trinamic
• An interactive demonstration comparing the thermally friendly RDS(on) of Silicon Carbide (SiC) 700-volt (V) MOSFET against 650V CoolMOS
• Power core module (PCM) operation with electrical motor
• Microsemi’s Flashtec™ NVRAM storage solution
• Ocelot Ethernet switch reference design demonstration with IStaX software and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) solutions
Product and technology displays will include:
• Facebook’s flexible Lightning platform incorporating Microsemi’s Switchtec peripheral component interconnect express (PCIe) storage switches
• Microsemi’s SmartFusion2 SoC FPGA and Timberwolf™ audio processor development board with Arrow Electronics
• Microsemi Adaptec storage boards (SAS/SATA adapters and expander cards)
• Microsemi’s storage integrated circuits (Flashtec NVMe controllers and Switchtec PCIe storage switches)
• Comprehensive solutions for Ethernet switches and PHYs
• Power discretes and modules as well as radio frequency (RF), microwave and millimeter wave products
• A customer showcase of products based on Microsemi’s Timberwolf audio processors and ultra-low power radios
On Wednesday, Nov. 9 from 10:30-11 a.m. Amr Elashmawi, corporate vice president, vertical marketing at Microsemi, will share his expertise in a presentation titled, “Which Wireless Medium is Best for Your Secure IIoT Application?” at Electronica’s Industrial Internet of Things forum. For more information, click here.
WHY: From components to systems, applications and services, the range of exhibits at Electronica covers technologies, products and solutions from the entire electronics industry. Microsemi will be hosting in-booth meetings with key customers and demonstrating industry-leading solutions.
WHERE: Microsemi’s booth #207 is located in Hall A4 at Messe München located at Messegelande 81823 in Munich, Germany.
WHEN: Microsemi will be showcasing its products Tuesday, Nov. 8 through Friday, Nov. 11, 2016. Elashmawi’s presentation will take place at the Internet of Things forum on Wednesday, Nov. 9 from 10:30-11:00 in Hall A3.
WHO: Business and technology executives, system architects, hardware and electronic developers, software engineers, researchers, production representatives and others interested in the latest technologies related to the electronics industry will be in attendance at the conference.