Mouser Electronics, Inc., a leading design engineering resource and global distributor of semiconductors and electronic components, today announced thatit will be a sponsor and participant at the International Wireless Power Summit 2013.
This exciting and informative event is set for December 4-6 at the Downtown Omni Hotel in Austin, Texas. More than 150 wireless power leaders from around the world are expected to attend. The emphasis will be centered on business strategies and technology developments in this rapidly evolving field, with a focus on how wireless power has evolved to higher power applications, including laptops, tools and vehicles.
“Mouser is pleased to participate in the International Wireless Power Summit to support the advancement of technology," said Kevin Hess, Mouser Electronics' Vice President of Technical Marketing. "As the industry’s leading design-fulfillment distributor, participation helps us remain at the forefront of technology and allows us to better serve engineers with the newest advancements in design. It’s all part of Mouser's mission to be the preferred source for design engineers for the newest products for design."
Conference attendees will learn about the latest breakthroughs from different players in the wireless power industry. Topics to be discussed include:
• The big deployments in Wireless Power Technologies: Mobile Environment.
• Infrastructure: Construction, Restaurants.
• Applications in Airports, Automotive, Furniture.
• Latest technology developments.
• Intersection of emerging technologies and wireless power: Bluetooth, NFC (near field communication).
• Energy efficiency and wireless power.
• Coils and shielding.
• Medical and household appliances applications.