Newark element14 is now offering the Molex Woodhead® MAX-LOC® Plus shielded cord grip assemblies, which provide excellent EMI and RFI shielding plus sealing protection from liquids and dust.
The assemblies allow OEM’s and end users to connect high-power electrical cables directly to an application via an exterior mounting enclosure, simplifying the installation process for high-volume, cost-sensitive programs. The unique design of the products results in cost and labor savings over conventional industry-standard products.
· Nickel-plated aluminum housing and shielding ring
· Unique grip-body internal cut-away design
· Tapered shielding ring (as opposed to other offerings in the market with finger contacts)
· Internal wedge-shaped grommet
· Two external mounting holes
· Aluminum die-cast, electroless nickel-plated threaded assembly
· Compression nut and stop ring
· Sealed O-ring, IP67 and IP69K rated
· Grip assembly accommodates 1 AWG, 1/0, 2/0 shielded cables with an expanded range to follow
The assemblies have applications in the industrial, aerospace and defense, commercial vehicle, alternative energy and telecommunications/networking industries.