The call for papers for PCIM Asia, an important application-oriented conference for power electronics in China, is online. Take your chance and present your solutions and know-how at this international event. At this conference you will meet a high-quality international audience interested in your developments and ideas.
PCIM Asia is an independent, clearly-defined event with full integration and a constant exchange between its conference and exhibition. Conference delegates, exhibitors and visitors meet under one roof at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Center (Pudong).
Experts from industry and academia are kindly invited to present their latest developments and the likely future trends at PCIM Asia 2016 Conference. PCIM Asia Conference is one of the most leading conferences in China addressing the fields of Power Electronics, Intelligent Motion, Renewable Energy and Energy Management.
The conference will be a meeting forum for researchers, developers and specialists from industry and academia to discuss and offer possible solutions for flexible, fast, reliable, compact and economical power conversion.
Call for Papers Topics 2016
1. Environmental Friendly and Renewable Energy Technologies
2. Advanced Power Semiconductors
3. Passive Components and Integration
4. AC/DC Converter
5. DC/DC Converter
6. Digital Power Conversion
7. Motor Drive & Motion Control
8. High Frequency Power Electronic Converters and Inverters
9. Automotive Power Electronics
10. Power Quality Solutions
11. Smart Grid Power Electronics
12. Power Electronics in Transmission Systems
Conference language is English.