PCIM Europe is one of the most leading events combining a user-oriented international conference and exhibition in the field of power electronics.You have until 15 October 2014 to submit your abstract.
Become a speaker and participate with an oral paper or a poster and benefit from the PCIM Europe Conference for your success such as following speakers did this year:
ABB Switzerland Ltd, Vinoth Kumar Sundaramoorthy, Senior Scientist, Switzerland
"High quality conference bringing all the experts together in the field of power electronics and control. It includes the presence of all big players in the field."
TT Electronics, Chris Burns, Advanced, Development, Austria
"I really enjoyed the PCIM 2014 event. Being able to discuss various power module related problems, limits, trends as well as other topics with the leading experts from around the world was a real pleasure. There was alot of valuable information and I look forward to returning again next year."
University of Naples, Domenico Cavaiuolo, PhD Student, Italy
"It does not matter if you are an academic or a business man, you can meet with both technology and innovation at PCIM and start thinking differently."
Advantages for speakers
Present your knowledge to a highly qualified audience
Your paper will be published within the PCIM Europe Proceedings, IET Inspec-Direct, Compendex, Scopus and IEEExplore
Exchange ideas with other experts and users
Establish new contacts and take advantage of plenty of networking opportunities
Take the chance and win of the attractive awards
Call for Papers Topics 2015
1. Power Semiconductors
2. Thermal Management and Packaging
3. Control and Drive Strategies in Power Converters
4. Electronic Power Converters
5. Power Electronics in Automotive, Traction and Aerospace
6. Motors and Actuators
7. Control Techniques in Intelligent Motion Systems
8. Applications for Drives & Motion Control
9. New and Renewable Energy Systems
10. Energy Storage
11. Smart Grid & Communication
12. Power Quality Solutions
13. Power Factor, Harmonics and Flicker
14. Power Electronics in Transmission Systems
15. Software Tools and Applications
16. Passive Components and New Materials
18. Metering and Diagnostics and Standards
19. System Reliability
Attractive Young Engineer and Best Paper Awards
Three outstanding contributions from authors not older than 35 years old will receive the Young Engineer Awards. Prize money: 1,000 Euro each. The Best Paper Award will receive 1,000 Euro and the participation at PCIM Asia 2016 Conference in Shanghai including flights and accommodation.