The RFCM2680 is the industry's first surface mount GaN power doubler module aimed at CATV networks. Employing a combination of GaN HEMT and GaAs pHEMT technologies, the device provides high output capability from 45-1003MHz with excellent distortion performance.
- 45 to 1003MHz GaAs/GaN Power Doubler Module
- 61dBmV Rated Power
- High Current Mode: 450mA at 24VDC
- Low Current Mode: 350mA at 24VDC
- Min. Gain: 22.5dB at 1GHz
- Saves ? 50% PCBA Area versus SOT115J (with external baluns) 182 mm² versus 362 mm²
- CATV Optical nodes
- CATV Line amplifiers
- The RFCM2680 is in volume production now. Pricing begins at $15.43 each for 10,000 pieces.
For more information on RFCM2680, visit