RFMD's high-power GaN broadband power transistors (BPTs) are optimized for commercial infrastructure, military communications, and general purpose amplifier applications in the 700MHz to 2.2GHz frequency band. They are ideal for constant envelope, pulsed, WCDMA, and LTE applications. Using an advanced 48V high power density Gallium Nitride (GaN) semiconductor process optimized for high peak-to-average ratio applications, these high performance amplifiers achieve high efficiency and flat gain over a broad frequency range in a single amplifier design.
The RFG1M series are input-matched GaN transistors packaged in an air cavity ceramic package, which provides excellent thermal stability. Ease of integration is accomplished through the incorporation of simple, optimized matching networks external to the package that provide wideband gain, efficiency, and potential high linearity performance in a single amplifier.
- Advanced GaN HEMT technology
- High peak modulated power: RFG1M09090 >120W, RFG1M09180 >240W,
- RFG1M20090 >90W, RFG1M20180 >180W
- Advanced heat sink technology
- -25°C to 85°C operating temperature
- Optimized for video bandwidth and minimized memory effects
- RF-tested for 3GPP performance
- RF-tested for peak power using IS95
- Large signal models available
- Commercial wireless infrastructure
- High efficiency doherty
- High efficiency envelope tracking
- Military communications
These products are currently available for purchase. Pricing begins at $316.80 each for 5 pieces.
For more information on RFG1M09090, visit
For more information on RFG1M09180, visit
For more information on RFG1M20090, visit
For more information on RFG1M20180, visit