Telit announced Telit OneEdge, a new initiative developed to speed IoT deployments and reduce the time required to monetize the digitalization of businesses.
OneEdge is an innovative software suite enabling solutions for a new generation of Telit’s cellular LPWA IoT modules. With integrated, secure, easy-to-use tools, it dramatically simplifies design, deployment and management of IoT products and solutions, enabling a leap ahead into the new 5G super-connected world.
OneEdge solves long-standing challenges related to integration, scalability, management and costs that solution architects and their enterprise customers face as they implementIoT to transformtheir businesses. The offering is designed to accelerate solutions to market in an industry that is expected to scale to three million-plus new cellular connections per day by 2023.
OneEdge provides faster implementation and shortens time to value by providing:
· Zero touch on-boarding– making products operate automatically “out of the box,” lowering costs of initial deployment, making it simpler, and more secure.
· Device management – managing data and cellular systems needed to connect devices to the Cloud or Enterprise ensuring each device has the most up to date firmware and application software.
· Security built-in at point of manufacture – hardening products to attacks, leveraging layers of security from the module through cellular transport to the delivery of information to customer’s systems.
· Edge programmability – providing tools to normalize data and define the logic and behavior of devices. It also simplifies and automates key tasks of sending and receiving data and managing cellular connections between devices, clouds and enterprises.
· Simplified enterprise integration – enabling the critical integration of IoT solutions into customers enterprise systems and business processes to consume and extract value from device data.
OneEdge will first be available on Telit’s ME910C1 category M1 and NB1 module series with generally available in the first half of 2019. For more information, visit: https://www.telit.com/oneedge.