CUI Inc today announced the addition of four ultra-thin converter series to its isolated dc-dc converter line.
• PYBJ3-OD: Open frame series in 6 pin DIP package
• PYBJ3-D: Encapsulated series in 6 pin DIP package
• PYBJ3-OM: Open frame series in surface mount package
• PYBJ3-M: Encapsulated series in surface mount package
Features and Benefits
• 2:1 and 4:1 input voltage range
• 3 watts of power
• Single regulated output
• 1500 Vdc isolation
• 125 to 600mA output current
• -40 to +85°C operating temperature range
• Low profile
• Over voltage, over current, and short circuit protection
The PYBJ3 series of isolated dc-dc converters are suitable for use in convection-cooled equipment and applications, including microcontrollers, datacom, telecom, remote sensor systems, and portable electronics.
The PYBJ3 series are widely available online through CUI’s distribution partners. Please contact CUI for OEM & volume pricing or modified & custom designs.
Product series: PYBJ3-OD, PYBJ3-D, PYBJ3-OM, PYBJ3-M
Availability: Stock to 10 weeks
Possible applications: Microcontrollers, datacom, telecom, remote sensor systems, portable electronics
Distribution availability: Digi-Key, Mouser, Arrow
Cost: Starting at $12.99 for a single unit through distribution