Vicor announced its participation at Electronica 2014, the international trade fair for electronic components, systems and applications hosted in Munich, Germany, November 11 – 14. At the event, Vicor will announce and exhibit the newest additions to its portfolio of power component products, spanning the complete power chain from the power source to point of load.
At Vicor’s booth within the conference’s Semiconductor Hall (Hall A5 Booth 237), attendees can meet with Vicor experts to learn more about the company’s solutions for a wide range of applications requiring high power density, high efficiency, and improved design flexibility. New products exhibited in Vicor’s booth will include front-end power conversion components and point-of-load power conversion products in the Converter housed in Package (ChiP) and System in Package (SiP) form factors. Attendees can also learn more about Vicor’s online PowerBench™ design tool suite.
Additionally, Vicor will be presenting on the following topics:
• High Performance and Short Lead-time: Cost-effective, Custom DC-DC Power – Wednesday, Nov 12, 11:00 – 11:30AM, at Hall B5, 151
• No-compromise AC-DC Power System Design Using Modular Component Technology – Wednesday, Nov 12, 11:30AM – 12:00PM, at Hall B5, 151
• HVDC Distribution & Conversion in Datacenters, Aerospace, Microgrids & Transportation – Wednesday, Nov 12, 12:00 – 12:30PM at Hall B5, 151
• Making Power Design Easy for the Embedded Engineer: Industry Trends in Automated Power Component Selection, Power Device Modeling, and Power System Modeling – Wednesday, Nov 12, 3:00 – 3:30PM at Hall B5, 151
• 48 V is the New 12 V: Increase System Density and Efficiency Using 48 V Direct to the Load – Thursday, Nov 13, 4:00 – 4:30PM at Hall A6.