Advanced Energy announced the release of its new pyrometry platform, the Impac Series 600, for non-contact temperature measurement of non-metallic or coated metallic surfaces in industrial manufacturing applications.
Featuring a modular, field-configurable multichannel plug-and-play design, the Impac Series 600 is Advanced Energy’s newest pyrometry platform. The multi-sensor head design, which interfaces with a central hub, enables cost-effective temperature measurement of up to eight points and can be used in power control and optimization of industrial heating applications. The Impac Series 600 is user-friendly and provides the flexibility to support applications in a wide variety of target markets, including automotive, laminating, injection molding, PET bottle production, packaging and more. Its modular capabilities enable the addition or replacement of temperature measurement points without the need to return the system to the factory for calibration, reducing downtime and overall cost of ownership.
The Impac Series 600 includes the following features:
· Supports 1-8 measurement points, making it one of the most adaptable options on the market today
· Field configurable and highly flexible plug-and-play functionality
· Field-replaceable sensor heads without the need for factory recalibration
· Analog and digital outputs, with and without display screen
· Intended for power control and optimization of industrial heating applications in automotive, laminating, injection molding, PET bottle production, packaging and other industrial markets
For more information, visit Advanced Energy.