The Applied Power Electronics Conference announces that APEC 2021 will be presented as a virtual event and will take place June 14-17, 2021, on the virtual event platform, Social27. The virtual format will not only ensure the safety of our community, it will also allow:
· More of our global community of power professionals to participate.
· More flexibility in accessing live, on-demand, and recorded content.
· Live Q & A sessions.
· A complete virtual exposition.
· Multiple ways to network on a robust virtual platform.
In announcing movement to a fully online event, the APEC 2021 Conference Committee issued the following statement: “The safety and well-being of our participants remains our top priority. While we look forward to the moment when everyone who wants to participate at an in-person APEC can do so safely and confidently, we are not there yet. Continued global travel restrictions, unknown guidance on large gatherings, as well as social distancing protocols make it impossible to move forward with an in-person event at this time.”
· Registration is now open, with early registration discounts in effect until April 30th.
· Pre-recorded content will be made available to conference registrants beginning the week of June 7th.
About the Applied Power Electronics Conference (APEC)
As “The Premier Global Event in Applied Power Electronics™,” APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer's conference. APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
· Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
· Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptable power systems, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
· Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
· Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
· Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
· Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics