KEMET, a leading global supplier of electronic components, has revealed its most ambitious plans yet for Electronica next week, previewing several new polymer capacitor families while showcasing a variety of technology for automotive, industrial high reliability and space grade applications. These new products are expected to advance the company’s market position as the engineer’s preferred choice for electronic components.
KEMET will introduce, preview and exhibit the following new products at Electronica in Hall B6, Booth 437. Samples will be available for many of these preview components.
· The industry’s first AEC-Q200 qualified polymer electrolytic capacitors, the T598 High Humidity/High Temperature KO-CAP® Capacitors for automotive applications now feature rated voltages up to 50 volts.
· Automotive Grade U2J Class-I Ceramic Capacitors offer superior temperature performance with more than twice the capacitance of C0G/NP0.
· Automotive Grade F863 Metallized Polypropylene RFI X2 Film Capacitors provide high capacitance stability in harsh environmental conditions, while meeting ENEC, CUL and CQC international safety requirements.
· C4AE Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors will be previewed with new AEC-Q200 qualification for DC filtering and energy storage in powertrain applications.
· Industrial solutions will benefit from T546 KO-CAP Polymer Electrolytic Capacitors which feature a built-in fail-safe fused design for the ultimate in reliability.
· ALC Press-Fit Snap-In Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors eliminate wave soldering and provide a robust mechanical connection for IGBT-based applications.
· The T540 KO-CAP Polymer Electrolytic Capacitors for High Reliability Applications product line is extended to deliver stability and endurance under harsh humidity and temperature conditions.
· Developed in collaboration with the European Space Agency, T583 KO-CAP Polymer Electrolytic Space Grade Capacitors are designed according to European Space Components Coordination Generic Specification ESCC3012/005 and are available in the European Preferred Part List EPPL-2 per Detailed Specification ESCC3012/005.
"In addition to our product launches, previews and samples, KEMET will showcase a variety of hands-on technology demonstrations, as well as hourly presentations by product managers and field application engineers," said Johnny Boan, KEMET Vice President, Marketing. "This is a valuable opportunity for engineers to connect, hear the latest news and gain insight on where the industry is heading. KEMET is truly ‘Easy-to-Design-In,’ and we look forward to showcasing this to a wider audience.