The Yokogawa DL850 ScopeCorder is at the heart of a test set-up created by SP -Technical Research Institute of Sweden - to offer an impulse-voltage calibration and testing service based on the international
Hirose, a leader in the development of connector solutions, has announced a new partnership with Micro Interconnects that will help design engineers specify and design in the DF36 board-to-fine coaxial
ABB, the leading power and automation technology group, has received orders worth around $20 million from two power utilities managed by Axpo, a leading Swiss power utility, to refurbish the generators
Principal Solar, a publicly traded renewable energy holding company rapidly advancing the inevitable, worldwide utilization of solar energy through a unique roll-up strategy, today announced the release
Vicor announced its participation in the Power Conversion Intelligent Motion (PCIM) 2012 conference, the international conference on power electronics and its applications, hosted in Nuremberg, Germany,
Tektronix, the world's leading manufacturer of oscilloscopes, has announced the expansion of their popular Gold Care Service Plans. A key piece of the newly expanded Gold Care Service Plan is providing
Left to right.
1. Engineering Director of Murata Power Solutions (Shanghai) Co. Ltd, PhD. Jack Deng
2. President of Murata China Investment Co.Ltd, Yoshito Takemura San
3. CEO and president of Murata Power Solutions Inc., Yoshitaka Kotera San
4. Director of Power Module Products Division of Murata Manufacturing Company. Yasuyuki Morishima San
5. Executive Vice President of Murata Manufacturing Company. Hideo Sakamoto San
6. Chief engineer of Administrative Committee of Wuhan Economic & Technology Development Zone, Mr. Lin Li.
7. Global Sourcing Manager of Nokia Siemens Networks Mr. Eric Lin
8. Director, Networking Technology, of FiberHome Technologies Group, Mr. Qiufu Chen
9. Deputy General Manager of Murata Power Solutions (Shanghai) Co. Ltd, Mr. Steven Wang
Intersil Corporation has announced it has joined forces with Sony Corporation (NYSE: SNE) and Altronix, Inc. to accelerate adoption of hybrid IP-based security systems for the video surveillance market.
Mouser Electronics, Inc., regarded as a top design engineering resource and global distributor for semiconductors and electronic components, today unveiled the No. 11 MOUSER ELECTRONICS/GEICO/KV Racing
Exar Corporation announced that it has taken additional substantive steps to reduce overall operating expenses and cost of goods sold. The Company also confirmed revenue guidance provided in the Company's
Power Integrations, the leader in high-voltage integrated circuits for energy-efficient power conversion, today announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire privately held CT-Concept Technologie